The Fume - Forcible entry device
Tested and approved by Firefighters.
The Gorila Fume is specially thought for firefighters in training. Used in FireFit Championships and in Fire training academies, this is the ultimate forcible entry & chopping simulator. It simulates the use of an axe or sledgehammer and thereby is an efficient test for individuals such as firefighters.
Four UHMW plastic glides on sides and bottom assure the consistency of the movement. The brick is also protected by two rubber strips that limits the vibration in the user's hands while hitting it with the sledgehammer.
There is a 3-4 weeks production time on this product.
- (4) 1/4" UHMW white plastic strips included
- (2) Protective rubber strips & assembly hardware kit for the brick included
- Sledgehammer NOT included
- Frame Dimension: 60" x 36" x 14"
- Loadable Brick dimension: 10" x 20" x 10"
- Loadable Brick weight: 60 lb (Loadable)
- Standard textured matte black & red brick (Contact us for color options)
- Laser cut 7 gauge steel & checkered plate bent to perfection
- Made In Canada
- Tested and approved by Firefighters
- 5 Years limited warranty on this product
Dimensions:60" x 36" x 14"